Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our Blog. Our website has moved!

Please update your bookmarks and click to here view our website stuffedcakes.com.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Spongebob Not-SquareCake

After seeing all of the devastation from Hurricane Sandy this morning, I figured we all needed cheerful cake. You can't get much more cheerful than Spongebob Squarepants. This carved cake was fun to make - from his bulging cheeks to his funny little hands. My only complaint is that I somehow made his legs different lengths - I guess that just makes him quirkier.





I do hope everyone is being safe today as they start to clean up all of the damage. Our hearts go out to you all. 

If you would like to help, please contact the American Red Cross Disaster Relief: www.redcross.org, 1-800-RED-CROSS, or text the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation.

No comments: