Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our Blog. Our website has moved!

Please update your bookmarks and click to here view our website stuffedcakes.com.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Movie Night!

We've had days of gray, wet weather as we wait for a chance of snow this week, here in Seattle. Between that, and everyone asking, "What would you do just in case the world ends tomorrow?" I've decided that I would just curl up with my family for a relaxing movie night - complete with popcorn and cuddles.

This cake was made for a kiddo I have known since she was a baby, for her 7th birthday! She indeed had a movie night birthday and this cake was the perfect addition. I had so much fun making the "popcorn" out of mini marshmallows - all cut by hand, re-stuck together and hand-painted to look like the real deal. You would never guess that it is a chocolate-lovers dream on the inside: chocolate cake, stuffed with chocolate mousse and covered in rich chocolate frosting. I heard it was huge hit and was gobbled right down!





No comments: