Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our Blog. Our website has moved!

Please update your bookmarks and click to here view our website stuffedcakes.com.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Gaga for Gabba! Yo Gabba Gabba Cakes and Cupcake Toppers

I absolutely love Yo Gabba Gabba! When my soon-to-be 1st grader was a pre-schooler, it was one of my favorite shows she might watch. It's so fun, colorful, and upbeat - and I wanted the same for the cakes I've made. Here's a couple of different takes on Yo Gabba Gabba.

These first cakes and cupcake toppers were made for a party with primary colors. We thought it would be fun to have a bright green and vibrant red cake.





This newer cake was made for a little girl who especially loves Foofa. This Strawberry Lemonade cake was the perfect pink for Foofa and the others to shine!





No comments: