Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our Blog. Our website has moved!

Please update your bookmarks and click to here view our website stuffedcakes.com.

Friday, February 11, 2011

In-N-Out Burger Cake

This cake takes the... well, burger! My client asked for an In-N-Out Double-Double hamburger cake and boy, did I make one! The other request was to add her husband's favorite candy - Sour Patch Kids.

The buns are made of Vanilla cake, frosted with Vanilla buttercream and topped with fondant "sesame seeds." The burger patties are made of Chocolate cake. The "special sauce" is made from Vanilla buttercream and diced up Sour Patch Kids. Other accents include fondant: cheese, tomato and onions, and Vanilla buttercream lettuce.

I just want to pick it up and take a huge bite - well, if my hands fit around it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much is this cake ...I want to order one in Feb for my husbands 40th.

dameDonna said...

Hi! You can Request a Quote directly from our "Order" link:

http://stuffedcakes.blogspot.com/p/place-your-order.html

:-)