Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our Blog. Our website has moved!

Please update your bookmarks and click to here view our website stuffedcakes.com.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mini Air Jordans Cake

I have to say - I was nervous about creating this cake. Even though I've been an artist my entire life and a designer for almost two decades, I've never considered myself a sculptor. Designs I make myself and create from scratch are one thing, but my client asked for this specific kind of Air Jordans shoe for a surprise birthday cake. Eek! Well, I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself!

It's hard to tell from the photos, but this is one of our 5" personal cakes - which means the shoe is only about 4 1/2" long. Think "toddler shoe" but with grown-up proportions. I can't wait to tackle the next life-like project you might send my way!




Even Micheal's number "23" is represented!

No comments: